Mansion Prospekt Mira Street, 16
0 $ m2 per year
3 182 $ m2
The building is located next to the Garden Ring Museum, the Aptekarsky Ogorod MSU Botanical Garden and the Vasnetsov House Museum. Convenient access to Prospekt Mira, Third Ring Road and Garden Ring. The road to the metro stations "Sukharevskaya" and "Prospect Mira" takes no more than 10 minutes on foot.
The mansion is an outbuilding of the Dolgov's city estate. The estate was erected in 1770 by the architect Vasily Bazhenov for his father-in-law, the merchant Luka Dolgov. In 1783, the estate was inherited by his wife Susanna Filippovna and son Luka Lukich Dolgov. The houses of the estate were repeatedly rebuilt after fires and when changing owners, until in 1873 the buildings became the property of the merchants Shchenkovs. By their order, in 1891, the architect Pyotr Zykov reconstructed the estate, adding a stone outbuilding from the courtyard side. After the October Revolution, the manor houses were converted into apartments, then they were not used for a long time.