Mansion Nizhnyaya Krasnoselskaya 23
0 $ m2 per year
2 011 $ m2
The mansion is located in Krasnoselsky district and surrounded by ancient temples and cathedrals, cozy restaurants and cafes, banks and shops. Nearby there are the central Railway Culture House, the Modern Theatre and the Zverev Center of Modern Art. It has a convenient access toRusakovskaya and Krasnoprudnaya street, the Third ring road. It is in a 5-minute walk from Krasnoselskaya metro station.
The Rational Art Nouveau style mansion was built in 1915 by the architect Oltarzewski as a profitable house. Some sources say that the house belonged to merchants Sadomov, but according to archival documents, the house was built by family Burenikh. Until 2000 there were residential apartments. To date, two symmetrical orifices have been preserved on step-mounted consoles that determine the individual shape of the building. A heraldic bas-relief with lions and a knight’s helmet - a sign of the nobility of the owners - is placed above the entrance with graceful pilasters.