Mansion on Moskvoretskaya Naberezhnaya 7
The buildings are located on the Moskvoretskaya Embankment, a 5-minute walk from Zaryadye Park. Nearby are hotels, office and administrative buildings, restaurants and historical monuments. The road to Kitay-Gorod Metro Station takes no more than 10 minutes on foot, and the Kremlin is 15 minutes away. By car you can quickly get to the Boulevard Ring Road, while the drive to the Garden Ring Road will take 6 minutes.
The buildings, former grain storage warehouses, are part of the ensemble of the Imperial Educational Home built in 1764-1770 and are cultural heritage objects of federal significance. At the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries, the wholesale grain auction was located on the banks of the Moskva River and stretched from the Orphanage to the Moskvoretsky Bridge. In the late 19th century, the warehouses built along the embankment were used as a 'laundry wing' for an Educational home. In the early 20th century, a building in the neoclassical style was attached to the warehouses. To date, the buildings are reserved for business purposes.