Mansion on Kozhevnicheskaya Street 13
0 ₽ m2 per year
162 822 ₽ m2
The mansion is located on the first house line on a street with high pedestrian traffic. It is surrounded by well-developed infrastructure, numerous large business centers, educational institutions and prestigious residential complexes. The site is within walking distance of the Moskva River embankment, the Chambers of Kozhevina Sloboda and the square of the Novospassky Monastery. There is convenient access to Kozhevnicheskaya Street and the the Moskva River embankment. The Garden Ring Road is a 4-minute drive away. The nearest metro station is Paveletskaya, which is a 6-minute walk away.
The two-storey mansion built in 1853 with a small figured pediment is known as the Skvortsov Manor. Built in the Russian style by architect Krasnov for Yegor Stepanovich Skvortsov, the year of construction is seen in an ornament on a piece of fence to the right of the house. Yegor Skvortsov inherited the leather business from his father, Stepan Yulianovich Skvortsov, a peasant from the village of Shevlino. Representatives of the Skvortsov family remained the owners of the property until 1917. The building has practically preserved its original appearance to the present day. Until recently, the main entrance was covered by a beautiful wrought-iron canopy.