0 ₽ m2 per year
180 851 ₽ m2
A two-story mansion with a basement and an attic on Dubininskaya Street in the Zamoskvorechye district. The building is located next to the Teresa Durova Theater, the Bazhov Museum and the Institute of Russian Realistic Art. The Serpukhovskaya Metro station is a 7-minute walk away.
The mansion belonged to the merchant Kruglov, there was a butcher shop, in which Sergei Yesenin's father worked as a butcher. In 1912, the writer himself worked there. The building is lined with yellow painted brick. The central and side facades are decorated with rust, on the roof there is a figured superstructure with a round dormer window. The window openings are framed by shaped sandricks at the top, vertical convex elements on the sides and niches at the bottom. The building requires reconstruction and restoration of the interior and facades. The house with an area of 15 acres can be equipped with an outdoor recreation area. The private ground parking on the adjacent territory is available for 15 cars.
The mansion is suitable for an office, a bank, a representative office, a hotel or a medical center.