A five-story mansion on Bolshaya Tatarskaya Street in the Zamoskvorechye district. The mansion was built in 1936. Before a major repair in the 90s there used to be the House of Culture. Nowadays the building corresponds to the B-class business center. The facade is decorated with columns and bas-reliefs. There is a mixed layout and office-style finishes inside. The building is equipped with supply and exhaust ventilation and central air conditioning. The security of office premises is ensured by the presence of a fire alarm with audio notification, round-the-clock security, video surveillance systems and access control. The mansion is suitable for a business center.
The mansion is located near the embankment of the Vodootvodny Canal. Nearby are the Ostrovsky House-Museum, the Moscow Museum of Education, the Moon Theater, the Tropinin Museum and the State Tretyakov Gallery. Surrounded by temples and theaters, the building provides convenient access to Pyatnitskaya Street, the Garden Ring Road and the Moskva River embankment. The nearest metro station is Paveletskaya, which is a 10-minute walk away.
To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call
+7 (495) 320-95-45