Mansion Bolshaya Gruzinskaya street, 12
0 $ m2 per year
1 668 $ m2
The buildings are located next to the Moscow Zoo, Moscow Planetarium and Patriarch's Ponds. Convenient access to Sadovoye Koltso, Tverskaya Street and Krasnaya Presnya Street towards the Third Ring Road. The nearest metro stations are Krasnopresnenskaya and Barrikadnaya, which are a 6-minute walk away.
The classic mansion was built in 1898 by architect Bykovsky. The building housed the First Hostel of the Moscow University named after Emperor Nicholas II. At the beginning of the 19th century, the mansion was taken to the 151st consolidated evacuation hospital, which was visited by Vladimir Ilyich Lenin in 1919. Currently, the mansion is recognized as an object of cultural heritage.