Mansion on Bolshaya Polyanka, 2/10
28 191 ₽ m2 per year
527 185 ₽ m2
The mansion with a view of Kremlyovskiye zvezdy is stands at the intersection of the Yakimanskaya Embankment and Bolshaya Polyanka. The Red Square and the main sights of the capital are in 10 minute walk-way. Near there are the Tretyakov Gallery and the New Tretyakov Gallery, Repinsky Square, Zaryadye and Muzeon parks. The comfortable exit to the embankment of the Moscow river, Bolshaya Yakimanka and the Garden Ring Road. It is 8 minutes walk from the nearest metro stations Polyanka.
Construction of the mansion originated in 1773, when on the site owned by a collegiate assessor Saharov was built a stone two-storey house. In 1792 the new owner became a secretary of the Life Guards, composer and violinist Titov, who expanded the territory of the estate and rebuilt the main house. In 1812 after a fire it was restored and acquired the rational features of the Empire style. From 1800 to 1900 the mansion was belonged to merchants who were held own manufacture inside. Until 1970s on the first floor there were shops, on the second and third floors there were the Vorontsova-Dashkova Women's Academy, Urvachev 's school and commercial apartments.