Mansion on Bolshaya Bronnaya
385 $ m2 per year
0 $ m2
The first line mansion is located within walking distance of Patriarshye Prudy. It is surrounded by theatres and museums, luxury residential buildings and business-centres. Convenient exit to Tverskaya street, Bulvarnoe and Sadovoye Koltso (the Garden Ring). The walk to the nearest Tverskaya and Pushkinskaya metro stations takes 5 minutes.
The Tver City Pawnshop Building was built in 1913 by architect Mashkov's project. It existed until 1917 and became a repository of the nationalized values. Soon it was come under control of MVD. From 1940 to 1955 there was a battalion of ODON and later there was GUIN. Now the building is recognized as an object of cultural heritage.