A one-storey mansion with a basement and a mezzanine on Alexander Lukyanov Street in the Basmanny district. The neoclassical mansion with neo-Greek elements was built in 1895 by the architect Erichson for the German merchant Prove. The facade of the building is decorated with columns and pediments with an elegant bas-relief, the windows are complemented by mascarons. After a major repair in 2012, the building corresponds to the A-class business center. There is a mixed layout and decoration in the Renaissance style inside. The ceilings over 4 meters high are decorated with stucco molding. One of the rooms features a fireplace with stone cladding.The territory provides a house for security and maintenance personnel with a garage for 4 cars. There is a ground parking for 6 cars in the inner guarded yard. The mansion is suitable for a residence, a representative office or a company office.
The building is located next to the Bauman Garden of Culture and Leisure, the Muravyov-Apostolov Estate Museum, the Museum of Russian Art, the Gogol Center Theater and the Musin-Pushkin House. The nearest metro station is Red Gate, which is a 10-minute walk away.
To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call
+7 (495) 320-95-45