This four-story mansion is located on 1st Pavlovsky lane in district. The walk to «Serpukhovskaya» and «Tulskaya» metro stations takes 15 minutes.
The mansion was constructed in 1907. It is located on the first line of houses. There is 20-car ground parking on its own territory. There is a mixed layout with an office interior design inside.
The mansion is suitable for a business center, a company representative office, a medical clinic or a hotel.