Mansion Vspol'ny Pereulok 21
395 ₽ m2 per year
0 $ m2
The building is located in the historical and cultural center of Moscow, next to the Patriarch's ponds, the Malaya Bronnaya theater, the Chekhov house-museum, the Moscow Zoo and the Moscow Planetarium. The nearest metro station Barricadnaya is a 8-minute walk away.
The mansion was built in 1857 and is best known as the "Main house of the Molchanova town mansion". In 1906, the building passed into the possession of Maria Malich, the wife of the collegiate assessor, who asked the architect Zholtovsky to reconstruct the mansion. So the facade gets a new look in the style of late classicism, with an emphasis on a four-column portico with three relief panels. Currently, the mansion is an architectural monument.