Mansion Bolshoy Karetny 20
A complex of mansions in Bolshoy Karetny lane in Tverskoy district. The presentable B+ class mansions were built in 1917. In 2004 they were completely reconstructed, the floors were replaced, and modern engineering systems were installed. The buildings have separate entrances and are interconnected by a convenient passage on the ground floor. Each mansion has three floors, a basement and an attic, a mixed layout and designer finishing for offices. There is a parking for 10 cars in the adjacent fenced area. The mansions are suitable for a representative office, business center, bank or rental business.
The buildings are surrounded by theaters and historic houses, next to the Hermitage Garden and the Moscow City Duma Park. It has a convenient access to Mira Avenue, the Garden and Boulevard Ring Roads. It is 2 minutes walk from Tsvetnoy Bulvar metro station.