A three-story mansion on 4th Roshchinsky Passage in the south of Moscow. The building was fully reconstructed in 1958. It is equipped with modern engineering and utility systems. Inside there is an office planning and quality finishing. The building has 46 planned rooms, meeting rooms, premise for meals, a hall with a cash register and a storage. There are equipped 10 bathrooms and 3 server rooms. On the adjacent territory there is a ground parking for 22 cars. The mansion is suitable for a bank, representative office, or company office.
The mansion is in the Danilovsky district near the Moscow River Embankment and the Neskuchny Garden. Within walking distance there is a well-developed infrastructure with shops, cafes, banks, and medical centers. The building has a convenient access to the Third Ring Road and the Garden Ring, which is in an 11-minute drive. It takes 15 minutes by foot to reach Tulskaya Metro Station.
To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call
+7 (495) 320-95-45