A three-storey mansion on Spiridonovka Street in the Presnensky District. The building consists of two detached houses. The first mansion with an area of 1200 m² was built in 1893. There is a mixed layout and high-quality classic-style finishes inside. On the first level there are office premises, a meeting room, a dining room for employees, and a bathroom. The second level features premises with high ceilings reaching 4.5 meters, a spacious hall, a reception, a study, a meeting room, a free appointment room and a bathroom. The third level is reserved for office premises with modern finishes. The second mansion with an area of 400 m² was built in 2019. The building features panoramic windows, a terrace and balconies, offering a beautiful view of Spiridonovka and a quiet green courtyard. The fenced territory provides parking for 7-8 cars.
The mansion is located near the Patriarch's Ponds, surrounded by the embassies of different countries. Next to the mansion there are the "Museum of Contemporary Art", "Contemporary Theater of Entreprise", the museum-apartment of Gorky and Tolstoy. Convenient access to the Garden and Boulevard Ring roads. The nearest metro stations are Pushkinskaya and Tverskaya, which are a 15-minute walk away.
To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call
+7 (495) 320-95-45