Mansion Solyanka Street 7-1/2
0 ₽ m2 per year
1 501 535 ₽ m2
The townhouse is located in the cultural center of the capital. The historical streets are perfect for walking to the Kremlin, GUM, Bolshoi Theater, parks "Zaryadye" and "Muzeon". The building provides a convenient exit to Maroseyka, Garden and Boulevard Ring roads The nearest metro station is Kitay-Gorod, which is a 6-minute walk away.
The mansion was built in 1882 upon the project of Vasily Karneev, designed with luxurious interiors, an elevator and Monier arches. Since 1902, the House with Atlanteans has accumulated an amazing history with famous owners and tenants, such as the merchant of the 1st guild Rastorguev, the patron Pavel Kharitonov, the Lyapunov family with a collection of paintings, which later became part of the collection of the Tretyakov Gallery, the physicist Peter Lazarev and the chemist Sergey Nametkin.