Mansion Sofiyskaya Naberezhnaya 16
1 526 ₽ m2 per year
0 $ m2
The building with beautiful views of the Kremlin Towers and the Moskva River is located within walking distance from Zaryadye Park and Red Square. It is surrounded by residences, embassies and company offices. It has a convenient access to the Garden Ring Road, Sofiyskaya and Kremlin embankments.
The classical style mansion was built in 1844. The house belonged to the major patron and the sugar factory owner Tereshchenko from 1870 to 1875 before he moved to Kiev. With the funds and donations of Nikola Tereshchenko, gymnasiums, shelters, hospitals and cathedrals were built in Moscow. Currently, the building is recognized as a cultural heritage site and is known as the Tereshchenko Residential House.