Mansion Novokuznetskaya Street 24
415 $ m2 per year
The building is located in the historical and cultural center of Moscow next to the Luna Theater, a branch of the Maly Theater, the Tropinin Museum and the Ostrovsky House Museum. It has a convenient access to the Moskva River Embankment, the Garden and Boulevard Ring Roads. It is 8 minutes walk from the nearest metro stations Novokuznetskaya and Paveletskaya.
The mansion is the main house of the Tolokonnikovs' city estate and is recognized as a cultural heritage site. The house was built in 1803 by the merchant Bogatyrev. In 1830 the estate passed to the noble merchant family Tolokonnikovs, who was engaged in the sale of candles. The facade of the house is decorated with figured frontons, mascarons and delicate floral bas-reliefs. The exterior of the mansion has been preserved since 1867, when the buildings of the estate were reconstructed by Vasily Tolokonnikov order.