A two-story mansion with an attic on Nikoloyamskaya street in Tagansky district. The mansion was built in 1831 by the architect K. Duvanov and is known as the main Konstantinova’s city estate. In 1993 the laconic decor of the facade was restored in a formal Empire style. In 2006 after a major repair, the building is equipped with modern engineering systems, replaced floors and corresponds to the B-class business center. There is a mixed layout inside, providing a functional office space with high-quality interior design. Wide windows fill the rooms with natural light. The compound territory features a ground parking for 11 cars. The mansion is suitable for a representative office, a bank or a business center.
The building is located next to the theatrical art studio, the State Literary Museum and the Moscow Theater on Taganka. The mansion provides convenient access to the Yauza embankment, TRR and Entuziastov highway. The nearest metro stations are Taganskaya and Marksistskaya, which are a 12-minute walk away.
To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call
+7 (495) 320-95-45