Mansion Nikoloyamskaya Street 49-2
0 ₽ m2 per year
54 152 ₽ m2
The building is situated nearby the embankment of the Yauza River, the Theater Art Studio, the State Museum of Literature. The Garden Ring Road is in a 2-minute drive, and by the Third Ring Road is a 7 minutes drive. The nearest metro stations are Taganskaya, Ploshchad Ilyicha and Marxistskaya, which are in a 15-minute walk.
The mansion in the style of the Moscow Baroque was built in 1754 by the merchant Fyodor Ptitsyn. In 1834, the estate was acquired by the owner of the silk factory Agafya Zalogina. In 1874, the architect Koritsky remodeled the western building for it, decorating it with an eclectic decor. The end got a pediment over the three central windows, and was supplemented with flower garlands between the pilasters.