Mansion Gogolevsky Bulvar 8
1 871 $ m2 per year
18 711 $ m2
The mansion is located in the heart of Moscow, 5 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral of Christ the Savior. It is surrounded by elite residential houses, embassies, representative offices of large companies, museums, galleries and restaurants. The building has a convenient access to the Boulevard Ring Road, Moscow River Embankment, Volkhonka and Znamenka Streets. Kropotkinskaya Metro Station is in a 3-minute walk away.
The mansion was built on the place where until 1929 was the Church of the Rzhevskaya Icon of the Mother of God at the Prechisten Gate. The preserved basement of the house parable is a cultural heritage object. Later, two houses on Gogolevsky Boulevard made up the architectural ensemble «House of Artists». The buildings were built in 1929-1930 under the supervision of the architect Ginsburg. A number of architects worked on the project: Barsch, Milinis, Leonidov, Vladimir and others. The young architects themselves settled here to test the correctness of the social concept of the communal house. The six-storey building was divided into apartments, and in the two-storey mansion there was an economic block.