Mansion Novokuznetskaya Street 42
812 $ m2 per year
15 000 $ m2
The mansion is located on the first line of houses on the street with high pedestrian traffic. It is surrounded by theatres, museums, embassies and elite residential buildings. The scheme has a convenient exit to the Garden Ring Road, Zatsepsky Val, Valovaya Street and Zemlyanoy Val. It takes 1 minute by foot to reach Paveletskaya Metro Station.
A one-story wooden building with a mezzanine and a stone basement was built in 1879 on the order of the merchant Kudryavtsev for rental. In 1908 under the new owner Baklashov the house was significantly rebuilt. In 1917 the mansion was nationalized and used for housing and offices. Due to the critical wear of the wooden walls and floors during the restoration, preference was given to modern materials and brick with the condition of preserving the historical appearance of the mansion.