Mansion on Trubnikovsky Pereulok 15
377 $ m2 per year
The mansion is located on the first street line of a quiet side lane within walking distance from the busy streets of the Stary and Novy Arbat Streets, Patriarch's Ponds and the Moscow Zoo. Nearby are the Literary Museum, the house-museum of Marina Tsvetaeva, the Scriabin Museum and the Vakhtangov Theater. The building has convenient access to Novy Arbat Street and the Garden Ring Road. Smolenskaya Metro Station is a 10-minute walk away.
The classical style mansion was built in 1819. In 1885, an additional block was constructed. The building is the main house of the Novikov, Smolyaninov and Savelov city estate. In 1911, the building was completely rebuilt according to the design of the eminent architect Maxim Geppener and engineer Nikolai Faleev. The facade is decorated with an elegant bas-relief; a mezzanine with columns rises on the roof, stucco molding on the walls and ceiling are preserved in the rooms. After the October Revolution of 1917, the building was occupied by the Lunacharsky School. In 2000, the mansion was completely reconstructed, and the wooden floors and walls were carefully restored.