Mansion on Stolyarniy Pereulok 3
The business center is located on the 1st line of Stolyarniy Lane. There is a developed area boasting good infrastructure, with a large selection of entertainment, cafes and restaurants. The Timiryazev Biological Museum, Roman Catholic Cathedral, Zoo and planetarium are within walking distance. Ulitsa 1905 Goda Metro Station is a 6-minute walk, while Krasnopresnenskaya metro Station is 10 minutes away. Presnenskiy Val Street is an 8-minute drive to Belorussky Train Station, from where Aeroexpress trains run to Sheremetyevo Airport. The road to the business center 'Moscow City' will take 10 minutes by car, to the Third Ring Road along Zvenigorodskoe highway takes 4 minutes, and the Garden Ring Road is 6 minutes away.
The building in the English Gothic style was built in 1902 by Roman Klein and Vladimir Shukhov for the company 'Muir and Meriliz'. It was a furniture and bronze factory, next to which there were one-story warehouses, stables and foundries. In 1918, the factory was converted into the aircraft industry plant 'Rassvet', which marked the beginning of the aircraft industry development. Academician Sergey Pavlovich Korolev worked at the plant in the 1920s and 1930s, thanks to whom the spaceships were successfully launched. The renovated modern business center is named after him.