Mansion on Chernyshevskogo lane, 8
0 ₽ m2 per year
3 839 $ m2
This complex consisting of two mansions is located on Chernyshevskogo lane. The walk to «Dostoevskaya» metro station takes no more than 5 minutes.
The mansions were built in late 1890 by the architect Maxim Gepper for himself. The facade is decorated with beautiful stucco. There is the main staircase and an operational fireplace with tiles. The height of the ceilings is over 4 meters. The building is located on its own territory with 10-15-car parking.
The mansion is suitable for a residence, a representative office or an office.