Varshavskoe Shosse 9, Square 2768 m'

Mansion Varshavskoe Shosse 9

Lot 1945 | 0
Yug
Tulskaya
Assignment:
2768 m2
3 floors, basement
warm-shell
Expert review
Price:
Location:
Documentation:
Mansion status:
139 320 $ per month
$

604 $ m2 per year
  • Exterior
  • Interior
  • 0
A three-story business center with a basement on the territory of Danilovskaya Manufactory in the south of Moscow. The red brick building «Sitsevy» was built in the XVIII century and completely reconstructed in 2006. The modern B+ class business centre is equipped with modern engineering, air conditioning and ventilation systems. Inside there is a mixed planning and finishing in the loft style using natural materials. Large windows fill the space with light, ancient cast iron stairs make the interior authenticity. On the third floor there is an exit to the spacious terrace. On the territory of Danilovskaya Manufactory recreation areas and provided ground parking for 550 cars.

Loft-quarter Danilovskaya Manufactory is located on the Varshavskoe Highway and has a direct exit to the Novodyanilovskaya embankment. Large companies, show rooms, coffee shops, storefronts, supermarkets and pharmacies have settled on the landscaped territory of the business quarter. The building has a convenient exit to Third Ring Road, which takes 10 minutes by car. Road to the city center along the Moscow River embankment takes 20 minutes by car. Tulskaya Metro Station is in a 10-minute walk away.

The first weaving factory of the Danilovskaya Manufactory was founded in 1867 by the 1st Moscow merchant guild Mescherin. In the first half of the 18th century, the Danilovskaya Sloboda was occupied by craftsmen and a small machine industry was established. In addition, educational buildings, a hospital building, a bakery, a nursery for sewing children and even a small theatre were built. At the beginning of the 20th century, under the management of Baron Ludwig von Knoop, the factory acquired a foundry, and the number of employees eventually reached 1,200. During the Soviet era, the factory passed to the state, and by the end of the 20th century was abandoned. In the beginning of 2004 the reconstruction of the quarter began, the large buildings received the names of the founders of the factory - the building «Mescherina» and the building «Knopa», the hero pilot Gastello and the entrepreneur Soldatenkov. Small buildings are named - «Flannel», «Satin», «Sitsevy» and «Batistovy».

To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call +7 (495) 320-95-45 +7 (495) 320-95-45

Download presentation of the mansion