A five-story mansion with a basement and an attic on Plyushchikha in the Khamovniki district. The classic brick and stone mansion was built in 1897 by the architect Mashkov and is better known as the "Nicholas House of the Brotherly Society". In 1996, the building was completely reconstructed on the project of the architect Asadov. The mansion is equipped with everything necessary and corresponds to the B-class business center. There is a mixed layout and office-style finishing inside. Premises provide a functional space for private offices, open office spaces, meeting and conference rooms. The adjacent territory features ground parking. The mansion is suitable for a business center, a bank or a representative office.
The building is located near the Moskva River embankment, the Memorial Apartment and the Exhibition Hall of the Pushkin Museum, the Tolstoy State Museum, the Multimedia Art Museum and the Evgeny Vakhtangov State Academic Theater. The nearest metro station is Smolenskaya, which is 1 10 minute walk away.
To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call
+7 (495) 320-95-45