Mansion Nizhnyaya Maslovka 15
The complex of buildings is located on the first line of houses. The VTB Arena, Petrovsky Park and Palace Alley are within walking distance. It is surrounded by shops, schools, universities and residential buildings. The site has convenient access to Leningradsky Prospekt and the Third Ring Road. It takes 11 minutes by foot to reach Savyolovskaya Metro Station.
The complex of buildings of the tram park was built on the project of engineer Bari in 1895, when the First Society of horse-railways reported the launch in Moscow of a new type of transport connection — electric tram. In the central part of the complex was built carriage shed with 6 ways for 30 cars. The building was decorated with three pairs of entrance gates, which were completed with arches with glazed blocks of Falconer, allowing daylight to enter the room, and towers in the corners. At the same time, a two-story residential building with apartments for engineers and assistants was built on the red line of the street. Adjacent to the house were premises for cars: one for the operation of transport, and in the second there was a store. The tram park complexes also included two single-story economic buildings. The grand opening of the tram depot took place on 25 March 1899 and the first carriages went to Petrovsky Park, one of the passengers was Prince Vladimir Golitsyn.