Mansion Dolgorukovskaya street 25
42 000 ₽ m2 per year
700 000 ₽ m2
The mansion's main north-eastern facade comes on the first line of Dolgorukovskaya Street, on the south side — the residential complex 'Italian quarter'. It is surrounded by the Theatre Satire and Lancome, Mius and Anthropovia Square, Hermitage Garden. It has a convenient access to the Garden Ring Road, which takes 2 minutes drive. Novoslobodskaya and Mendeleevskaya Metro Stations are a 3-minute walk away.
The mansion was built in 1821 and rebuilt together with other houses of the city estate until 1899. There is a stone fence with a forged metal grille, belongs to the second half of the 19th century. In 1821, the house belonged to the State councillor Andrey Petrovo-Solovovo. In 1897, the estate was acquired by the daughter of the collegiate assessor, Maria Schiller. Now, the mansion is a cultural heritage site.