Mansion Derbenevskaya Embankment 7-14
25 844 ₽ m2 per year
0 ₽ m2
The building is surrounded by educational institutions, business centers, restaurants and cafes. Within walking distance are the Eduard Streltsov Stadium and the Moskva River embankment are within walking distance. The mansion provides convenient access to Derbenevskaya embankment. A 7-minute drive to the Garden Ring Road, a 12-minute drive to the TRR. The nearest metro station is Paveletskaya, which is a 17-minute walk away.
The history of the "Novospassky" quarter begins in 1823, when the Swiss Bucher opens a small workshop for printing calico. In 1847, the management of the manufactory passed to Emil Tsindel and became the best in the country. Until 2000, the manufactory was the largest manufacturer of fabrics. After numerous reconstructions and changes in the architectural ensemble of the manufactory, the brick facade survived a plate with the initials of Emil Tsindel.