Mansion on Bolshaya Ordynka Street 14b20
0 ₽ m2 per year
2 500 000 ₽ m2
The building is located on the territory of the residential complex 'Patron' on the quiet streets in the center of Moscow. The main sights of the capital such as the Tretyakov Gallery, Zaryadye Park, the Museon and the embankment of the Moskva River are within walking distance. There is convenient exits to Bolshaya Ordynka, the Moskva River embankment and the Garden Ring Road. The nearest metro stations are Novokuznetskaya and Tretyakovskaya, both can be reached within a 7-minute walk.
The main house of the city estate was built in 1918. The mansion belonged to the Olenev merchant family for more than 100 years and was sold to the philistine Yegor Petrovich Petrov in 1856. After the change of the owner, the ground floor was converted into a blacksmith shop. Yegor Petrovich and his family lived on the first floor for some time. In 1906, the heirs of Yegor Petrov sold the property to the Ivanov merchant family, who established confectionery production here. In Soviet times, the complex on Bolshaya Ordynka was adapted for a furniture factory. The restoration carried out in 2021 returned the building to its residential purpose.