Mansion Bolshaya Gruzinskaya Street 12
382 $ m2 per year
0 $ m2
A four-storey mansion on Bolshaya Gruzinskaya Street in Presnensky District. Being completely reconstructed, the building houses Nikolaevsky B+ class business center with modern engineering and utility systems. Interior planning is mixed, with high quality finishing in office style. The rooms with 3.4 m height ceiling are equipped with co-working spaces. Ground parking is provided in the fenced yard. The mansion is suitable for a business center.
The building is located next to the Moscow Zoo, the Moscow Planetarium and the Patriarch's Ponds. It has a convenient access to the Garden Ring Road, Tverskaya Street and Krasnaya Presnya Street in the direction to the Third Ring Road. It is 6 minutes walk from Krasnopresnenskaya and Barrikadnaya metro stations.
The mansion in the classical style was built in 1898 by the architect Bykovsky to house the First dormitory of the Moscow University named after Emperor Nicholay II. Later, the building was assigned to the 151st Consolidated Evacuation Hospital, which was visited by Vladimir Ilyich Lenin in 1919. The mansion is currently recognized as a cultural heritage site.