This two-story mansion is located on 2nd Rostovsky lane in Khamovniki district. There is the embankment of the Moscow River, the Morozova Mansion, the Palibin House and the Pavel Florensky Museum nearby. The walk to the nearest «Kievskaya» and «Smolenskaya» metro stations can take 13 minutes.
The mansion was built in 1917. The building is at the final stage of reconstruction. There is the ability to plan the space and utilities in the most functional and convenient way. The premises will be prepared for finishing for new tenants. The mansion is located on a compound territory with street lighting and 6-car ground parking.
The mansion is suitable for a representative office, a company office or a bank.