Mansion Sytinsky Pereulok 5
0 $ m2 per year
9 620 $ m2
The mansion is located on a quiet street in the heart of Moscow near the Patriarch’s Ponds. The Pushkin Drama Theatre, the city infrastructure are within walking distance. The building has a convenient exit to Tverskaya Street, the Boulevard and Garden Ring Roads. Pushkinskaya and Tverskaya Metro Stations are in a 8-minute walk away.
The mansion in the style of mature Moscow classicism of the late XVIII century from the moment of construction and until 1828 belonged to Andrey Sytin, the son of corporal Life Guard Peter Sytin. In 1828 the estate passed to major Travina. In 1832 it was passed to college assessor Nikolai Khozikov. After 1917, the estate was adapted for public housing. The first large-scale restoration works were carried out in 1978-1985, restored the historical layout and original decoration of interiors, including parquet floors, profiled cornices, window and door openings, assembled furnaces with tiled mirrors. By the beginning of the 21st century for many years the housewas empty.