Mansion Syromyatnichesky Road, 4
0 $ m2 per year
1 081 $ m2
The building is located next to the park of the Usachev-Naydenov estate, the Aglomerat concert venue, the Vinzavod art center, the Upper Syromyatnichensky square and the Old park. Convenient access to the Garden Ring in 2 minutes, and to the Third Ring Road in 10 minutes. The nearest metro station is Chkalovskaya, which is an 11-minute walk away.
The mansion was built at the beginning of the 19th century and belonged to the complex of buildings of the city estate, which later passed into the possession of the manufactory advisor Gerasim Ivanovich Khludov. It was decided to build the Khludov House of Charity for the Poor on the site of the city estate. For the construction of the almshouse, the Moscow Merchant Society hired the architect Freudenberg. After the death of Khludov, his daughters continued his business, and the almshouse itself grew from Syromyatnichesky lane to the embankment of the Yauza River. Until the closure of the almshouse in 1918, the mansion was set aside for a house of free apartments with a vocational school named after the Prokhorovs.