Nashchokinskiy Pereulok 4, Square 1100 m'

Mansion Nashchokinskiy Pereulok 4

Lot 1477 | 220528
Khamovniki
Kropotkinskaya
Assignment: headquarters, residential mansion
1100 m2
2 floors
warm-shell
Expert review
Price:
Location:
Documentation:
Mansion status:
Cultural heritage
Price on request
Architectural ensemble of mansions with a total area of 1,100 m² in Nashokinsky Lane in the Khamovniki district. The ensemble consists of a three-story main house of 700 m² and a two-story annex of 400 m², located on their own plot of 10 acres. The main mansion is completely renovated, equipped with elevator, interior is decorated using natural materials. A server, boiling and boiler room are planned on the basement. The ground floor is for the living room, the fireplace hall, the hallway with a spacious hall, kitchen and dining room, the second floor is for 3 bedrooms and a library. The third floor is ensured by a playroom, SPA-zone with hammam and a guest room. The historically reconstituted annex contains a security room, billiard room, lounge and a warm garage.

The mansions are located in the quite lane of old Moscow in 5 minutes walking from the Temple of Christ the Savior. It is surrounded by theatres, shops and cozy restaurants of lively Arbat, galleries, museums and bonus residential complexes «Zolotaya Milya» in the Hamovnik. It has a convenient access to the Boulevard Ring Road, Prechistenka and Volkhonka Street. Kropotkinskaya Metro Station is in a 3-minute walk away.

The Empire style mansion was erected in 1892 by the architect Pozdeev on the basis of the main house of the Nikitin city estate. Since 1896, the house belonged to the son of the famous and eccentric therapist Grigory Zakharyin, the millionaire Sergei Zakharyin, who invested most of his fortune in the construction of hospitals and the purchase of exhibits for the Museum of Fine Arts. In 1903 the house was rebuilt according to the project of the architect Kontrim. After the death of Sergei Zakhariev, the house belonged to his mother and sister until 1917. After the revolution, the mansion housed communal apartments, and since 1981 offices.

To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call +7 (495) 320-95-45 +7 (495) 320-95-45

Download presentation of the mansion