285 ₽ m2 per year
0 $ m2
This two-story mansion is located on Gorokhovskiy lane in the historical center of Basmanny district. The building is surrounded by ancient estates, next to the Bauman Garden of Culture and Rest and the Museum of Russian Art. The walk to «Kurskaya» metro station takes no more than 14 minutes. It has a convenient access to the Garden Ring and the 3rd Transport Ring.
The mansion completed in Art Nouveau style was built in 1901 according to the project of the architect V. Butusov for the wealthy peasant Morozov. This small two-story house is the object of cultural heritage. The facade is decorated with two large windows with columns along the edges of the facade of the second floor. The base of the pediments is supported by the heads of girls whose hair is intertwined with intricate ornaments. The side entrance is crowned by a forged canopy with a complex pattern. In 1914, the house was acquired by the merchant Bakhrushin, the owner of cloth and leather factories. In Soviet times, the building accommodated the editorial office of International Life magazine. Nowadays, it has been completely reconstructed to accommodate the business center of B class. There is a cabinet layout with high-quality interior design inside. The building is equipped with air conditioning, security and video surveillance systems. There are 21 rooms with spacious windows on the first and second floors to accommodate offices and open spaces. There are 2 bathrooms on each floor. There is 8-car underground parking on its compound territory.
The mansion is suitable for a representative office or a company office.