Mansion Bolshoy Zlatoustinsky Pereulok 1
0 $ m2 per year
5 823 $ m2
The mansion is located in the historical and cultural center of Moscow on the first line of houses with high pedestrian traffic. The Gostiny Dvor, Red Square, Kremlin and the Zaradye park are in a 15-minute walk away. The building has a convenient access to Boulevard and Garden Ring Roads. It takes 7 minutes by foot to reach Turgenevskaya and Lubyanka Metro Stations.
The mansion was built in 1871 on the project of the architect Stratilatov on the site belonging to Princess Maria Golitsyna. The mansion belonged first to the entrepreneur Porokhovschikov, who was engaged in construction, and later passed to Kondraty Romanov - a merchant from Moscow workshops, trading needle goods. On the eve of the revolution, the building was occupied by the «Association of the Nevsky Yarn Factory», and the shops on the first floor were selling manufactures, crystal, sweets and Rhenish wine. In the 1920s, the building passed to the Lazarev Institute of Oriental Languages, later renamed the Institute of Oriental Studies named after Narimanov, and here the club of the Institute named after the III International was opened.