Mansion Bolshoy Savvinsky 8
584 $ m2 per year
The mansion's location is surrounded by historical houses of the 19th-century, universities, cafes and restaurants. Nearby, there is Moscow River embankment, the Maiden Field Square, the Novodevichy Ponds Park. It has a convenient access to Bolshaya Pirogovskaya, Prechistenka, the Garden Ring Road and the Third Ring Road. It is in a 7-minute drive on a shuttle from Kievskaya metro station.
The mansion built in 1882 is an object of cultural heritage. It is the best known as 'Mechanic-Craft School of the Society of Technical Knowledge Dissemination'. The school was founded in 1870s under Emperor Alexander II, when there was a need to train domestic professional cadres to replace foreign cadres. For a long time, the school didn't have its own buildings, until in the 1880s, the territory of weaving factories on Savvinskaya embankment was bought.