This two-story mansion with an attic and a basement is located on Bolshoy Karetniy lane in Tverskoy district with a convenient exit to Sadovoye Koltso (the Garden Ring). The walk to «Trubnaya» and «Tsvetnoy Bulvar» metro stations takes no more than 10 minutes.
The mansion was built in 1917. It has 10-car parking. There is a mixed layout with office interior design inside. The building is equipped with air conditioning and ventilation systems.
The mansion is suitable for an office or a business center.