413 ₽ m2 per year
0 $ m2
A three-storey mansion in the 4th Kotelnichesky Pereulok in the Taganka district. The mansion is located next to the embankment of the Moskva River, surrounded by theaters, museums and temples. The nearest metro stations are Taganskaya, Marksistskaya and Novokuznetskaya, which are a 6-minute walk away.
The three-story mansion was built in 1901. The brick mansion was restored, making a sand-colored facade with snow-white bas-reliefs, floors were replaced inside and central utilitys were installed. The premises of the mansion are prepared for finishing. The building is located in a beautiful and cozy courtyard with parking.
The mansion is suitable for a bank, representative office, business center or hotel.