352 ₽ m2 per year
4 000 $ m2
This four-story mansion is located on 1st Goncharny lane in Tagansky district. The walk to «Taganskaya» metro station takes no more than 10 minutes. It has a convenient exit to Sadovoye Koltso (the Garden Ring) and the embankment of the Moscow River.
The mansion was built in 1908. It has been completely reconstructed. The previous tenants made remodeling. It is located on its own territory with 27-car underground parking.
The mansion is suitable for an office, a bank, a representative office or a medical clinic.