A complex of mansions on Stanislavsky Street in the Tagansky District. The buildings with architectural heritage status were flawlessly reconstructed in 2016. The historical appearance of the facade, richly decorated with elements of the Empire style, has been restored. The premises create a warm, serene atmosphere of an old Moscow estate. One of the mansions houses a boutique hotel with a SPA complex, a fitness center, a cigar room, an office and a conference space. Another building features a restaurant with a top-class event venue, a cinema and concert hall, a private terrace and a panoramic opening roof. The mansion is suitable for a dealership, a restaurant, a hotel or a rental business.
The building is located next to the Studio of Theater Arts, Drama Theater "APARTE". Surrounded by temples and museums, the complex provides convenient access to the Garden Ring Road in a 3-minute drive, a 9-minute drive to the Third Ring Road. The nearest metro station is Marksistskaya, which is a 8-minute walk away.
The ensemble of two-story mansions built in 1816 is better known as the "Konshin City Estate". The Konshins merchants belonged to the old Serpukhov family, known from the middle of the 16th century — they owned textile factories for the production of linen and canvas. In 1882, the Konshins received the highest distinction for merchants in the Russian Empire — hereditary nobility.
To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call
+7 (495) 320-95-45