0 ₽ m2 per year
4 000 $ m2
This two-story mansion with a penthouse is located on Taganskaya street, Tagansky district. The way to «Marxist» metro station takes no more than 3 minutes. The mansion used to be the first ceramic factory in Russia, founded in 1724 by Afanasy K. Grebenshchikov. The land plot with the area of 845m² is in the property and is included in the price. The facade and the ceilings have been completely reconstructed. The basic works with interior design are required. The mansion is suitable for an office, a clinic, a hotel or as a living residence.