Mansion Sofijskaya Embankment, 10
A two-storey mansion with two underground levels on the Sofiyskaya Embankment in the Yakimanka district. Since 2018 the building has been reconstructed as a residence. The facade and historical elements of the interior will be carefully restored. The underground level will feature a parking area. The mansion is suitable for a residence.
The building is located in the historical and cultural center of Moscow, overlooking the Kremlin and the Moscow River. Red Square, the Kremlin, Alexander Gardens and Zaryadye Park are a 10-minute walk away. Convenient access to the embankment, Bolshaya Yakimanka and Bolshaya Polyanka. The nearest metro stations are Biblioteka imeni Lenina, Borovitskaya and Arbatskaya, which are a 15-minute walk away.
The classical style mansion was built in 1875 by the architect Melgren. In 1863, entrepreneur Gustav Ivanovich List acquired the estate on the Sofiyskaya embankment for his workshops. After the fire, the complex of buildings was rebuilt into a factory workshop for the production of pumps and fire equipment. Earlier there used to be the office of the plant. During the First World War, the sons of Gustav started the shells production. The mansion is considered as a cultural heritage site.