Mansion Sofijskaya Embankment 10
The building is located in the very center of Moscow near Red Square, the Kremlin, Aleksandrovsky Garden, Zaryadye Park, the Pushkin State Museum and the Cathedral of Christ the Savior. Convenient access to the embankment, Bolshaya Yakimanka and Bolshaya Polyanka. The nearest metro stations are Biblioteka Imeni Lenina, Borovitskaya and Arbatskaya, which are a 15-minute walk away.
The classic mansion is best known as the City estate of Rakhmanov, Bukhvostov, Sulima, the Kotov merchants or the Residential house of Gustav Liszt. The building is based on chambers from the middle of the 18th century. Since that time, the building was rebuilt several times, until in 1870 it was taken over by the owner of the mechanical plant Gustav Liszt. In 1880, the house acquired an external appearance that has survived till nowadays.