A two-story mansion with an attic and a basement on Skakovaya Street in the northern part of Moscow. The mansion was built in 1912 according to the project of the architect Vesenin. It originally housed a jockey club for aristocrats. Since the 2000s, the building has been reconstructed with restored roof and facades, modern utility systems and replaced windows and roof. There is a mixed layout, 4.5 meters high ceilings and office-style finishes inside. The territory provides its own entrance and parking for 8 cars. Nearby there is an additional building with an area of 80 m² for household needs. The mansion is suitable for an office, a business center or a representative office.
The mansion is located next to the Museum of Russian Impressionism, the Openwork House and the Leon Mantashev Stables. Convenient access to Leningradsky Prospekt, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Street, Third Ring Road and Garden Ring. The nearest metro station is Belorusskaya, which is a 10-minute walk away.
To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call
+7 (495) 320-95-45