Mansion on Povarskaya Street 28
The mansion is located on a quiet lane in the historical center of Moscow, next to the busy streets of Novy and Stary Arbat. It is surrounded by prestigious residential buildings, offices of large companies, banks, restaurants, many attractions and theaters. It has convenient access to the Boulevard and Garden Ring Roads which allows you to quickly get to anywhere in the city. Arbatskaya Metro Station is a 9-minute walk away.
The mansion was built in 1884 by architect Konstantin Andreev for the daughter of a general and famous philanthropist in Moscow, Olga Vikentievna Kozlovskaya. The architecture of the facades and the interior design was rare for that time and was an interpretation of the Gothic style of the late 19th century. In 1913, the mansion along with its adjacent courtyard was purchased by a wealthy lawyer and businessman Vladimir Tubental. He and his family used the Gothic mansion for living, and built a four-storey revenue house on the inner territory. To this day, the mansion has retained its original appearance and some elements of interior finishing.