Mansion Ostozhenka Street 17
735 ₽ m2 per year
0 $ m2
The mansion is located next to the Pushkin and Tolstoy museums, the Cathedral of Christ the Savior and the Moskva River embankment. The building provides convenient access to Ostozhenka, Volkhona, Prechistenskaya embankment, Boulevard and Garden Ring roads. The nearest metro stations are Kropotkinskaya and Park Kultury, which are a 5-minute walk away.
The executive mansion is known as the "Profitable House of Gryaznov". The building was built in 1901 by the architect Lev Kekushev in the Art Nouveau and Neoclassicism style. On the ground floor there used to be a tea shop, the other floors housed apartments that were rented out for housing. The facade of the building with semicircular windows is decorated with masks of knights, while the balcony is complemented with openwork railings.