Mansion Novoalekseevskaya street, 16
0 ₽ m2 per year
93 042 ₽ m2
The mansion is located a 10-minute walk away from Sokolniki Park. The building is surrounded by representative offices of large companies, shops and fitness centers. Transport accessibility is provided by a convenient exit to Prospekt Mira, a 20minute drive to the TTR, and a 5-minute drive to the Garden Ring. The nearest metro station is Alekseevskaya, which is a 10-minute walk away.
The mansion was rebuilt according to the project of the architect Geppener in the late 18th and early 19th centuries and belonged to the ensemble of the Alekseevskaya pumping station behind the Krestovskaya Zastava. Initially, the complex of buildings was founded on the donations of the Bakhrusheny brothers in 1896 for the construction of a men's orphanage, where boys from 4 to 6 years old lived and received education. Later, the Bakhrushins donated it to the state. In 1914, the complex of buildings was adapted for the Alekseevskaya pumping station.